Build and launch a new website or redesign an older website. Experienced working with e-commerce, membership sites, learning management systems, and custom database apps.
Custom code styling, themes, and child themes. Custom post types and custom fields. Improve page load speed and basic SEO
Security configuration and scans. Disaster recovery backup management. Updating plugins, themes, and WordPress core. Uptime monitoring
WordPress is by far the most. popular content management system in use today.
It is a platform that can provide any feature you need for your website.
That is why bpnWebTech specializes in all things WordPress.
coach. | consult.
Google Meet | Zoom.
schedule 1 or 2 hour blocks.
$25 hourly rate.
Short term project.
site assessment. staging site.
$50 hourly rate.
includes 2 hours monthly.
$40 hourly rate.
design. develop. deploy.
all-in-one solution for launching a new website.
What is your process for working with a new customer?
Everyone has different comfort levels with WordPress and technology in general. My work style is flexible and tailored to each client. Some clients give direction as to what they are looking for and I make it happen. Others prefer a more hands-on approach where we divide up the work.
- Phone or video call to discuss specific needs of the project.
- Email an estimate of costs and timeframe.
- Work starts once a deposit is received.
- Set up of development/staging site (provided if not available from your current host company) – this is used for all edits and testing, no changes made to a live site until final approval.
- On final approval – the development site is pushed/migrated to the live domain.
owner / developer
brian p newhall
I help people get their website looking and working the way they want it to, by taking care of the issues they don’t know how to fix, or a have the time to solve.
I have been freelancing full time since 2018. My first career was directing after school programs in urban neighborhoods. I am a guitar player and enjoy a wide range of music genres. My wife and I have two adult children.